Out of Stock/Pre-Order Item: Wait-time 6-8 Weeks
Precision milled from 303 stainless steel, the EV2 boasts a new streamlined design to create a premium low-profile look at address.
A thinned out topline, squared off rear bumpers and redesigned sole create a modern, sleek looking blade that seemingly blends into the putting surface, while the redistribution of mass behind the hitting area provides optimal sound and feel feedback.
The addition of two deep-seated rear multi-material weights help increase MOI to provide added stability to Evnroll’s most successful blade model ever.
As a member of the V-Series line from Evnroll, this clean, modern design offers six different hosel options to accommodate your desired stroke path.
And as with all Evnroll putters the face features our patented SweetFace Technology that eliminates dispersion and produces consistent, “even” ball speeds from center and off-center hits.
- CNC Milled in USA
- Head Material – 303 stainless steel
- Color – Silver satin finish or Black Ceramic
- Weight – Tour preferred D7 swingweight at each length
- Loft Angle – 2 degrees
- Lie Angle – 70 degrees
- Stock Grip – EVNROLL white TourTac grip (satin) and EVNROLL Black TourTac grip (Black). Both 90 grams
- Length – Measured from center of leading edge to top of grip
- Shaft – Chrome stepless shaft with .370 tip (satin), Black stepless shaft with .370 tip (Black)
- Shafting – Straight shaft mounted into an overfit hosel
- Toe Hang Specs:
- Short Slant = 43 degrees of toe hang
- Inline Slant = 61 degrees of toe hang
- Short Plumber = 33 degrees of toe hang
- Mid Slant = 32 degrees of toe hang
- Long Plumber = 25 degrees of toe hang
- Long Slant = 24 degrees of toe hang