Out of Stock/Pre-Order Item: Wait-time 6-8 Weeks
Available in three color options with three rear chassis designs and a choice of hosel options, the EV5 series of putters epitomize the versatility of the V-Series line from Evnroll.
3 x 3 Versatility
Each putter design features a precision CNC Milled 303 stainless steel face and front section along with a choice of three interchangeable 6061 aluminum back chassis designs to suit a multitude of golfers.
- EV5.1 is an artistic shape for the simplest aiming option with a standard single top sightline along with linear rear wings that curve back towards the center for macro aimers.
- EV5.2 offers a standard single top sightline and two cavity sightlines that draft off the rear center line for those players who prefer multiple sightlines in their setup process along with linear rear wing for macro aimers.
- EV5.3 provides a standard single top sightline coupled with a clean rear linear shape that provides a rectangle aiming window for both parallel and perpendicular aiming.
The EV5 series is offered in three color options: satin, duo and black. The duo color option benefits from macro and micro parallel and perpendicular aiming through the use of dual color front and rear sections.
Tradition meets Technology
Essentially the shape of a blade putter, the stainless steel face and front section of each putter provides the feel of a blade from the hitting area while the rear aluminum chassis and four tungsten weights positioned deep and low offer the CG and MOI benefits of a mallet.
Adjustable six-point weighting
The addition of six weight ports provide precision weighting for targeted swing weighting as well as dynamic toe flow options and perimeter weighting MOI benefits.
As a member of the V-Series line from Evnroll, this clean, modern design offers six different hosel options to accommodate your desired stroke path.
This patented face groove technology delivers consistent ball speeds from center and off-center hits with virtually zero dispersion for award-wining accuracy.
- CNC Milled in USA
- Head Material – 303 stainless steel (face/front) and 6061 Aluminum (body)
- Color – Silver satin finish, Black Ceramic or Duo
- Weight – Tour preferred D7 swingweight at each length
- Loft Angle – 2 degrees
- Lie Angle – 70 degrees
- Stock Grip – EVNROLL white TourTac grip (satin) and EVNROLL Black TourTac grip (Black). Both 90 grams
- Length – Measured from center of leading edge to top of grip
- Shaft – Chrome stepless shaft with .370 tip (satin), Black stepless shaft with .370 tip (Black)
- Shafting – Straight shaft mounted into an overfit hosel
- Toe Hang Specs EV5.2
- Short Slant = 36 degrees of toe hang
- Inline Slant = 55 degrees of toe hang
- Short Plumber = 25 degrees of toe hang
- Mid Slant = 24 degrees of toe hang
- Long Plumber = 16 degrees of toe hang
- Long Slant = 18 degrees of toe hang