Introducing the EV12, a compact mallet with oversized performance.
The body is precision milled from a block of extruded 6061 aluminum, surrounded in the rear corners by 303 stainless steel wings. At three times heavier, the steel wings amplify stability and forgiveness. The wings are precisely milled to three different weights to maintain a tour preferred D-7 swing weight at any length.
As a member of the V-Series line from Evnroll, this clean, modern design offers six different hosel options to accommodate your desired stroke path.
And as with all Evnroll putters the face features our patented SweetFace Technology that eliminates dispersion and produces consistent, “even” ball speeds from center and off-center hits.
- CNC Milled in USA
- Head Material – Black anodized 6061 aluminum, 303 stainless steel weights
- Color – Black or white
- Weight – Tour preferred D7 swingweight at each length.
- Loft Angle – 2 degrees
- Lie-Angle – 70 degrees
- Stock Grip – EVNROLL white TourTac grip (white) and EVNROLL Black TourTac grip (Black). Both 90 grams
- Length – Measured from center of leading edge to top of grip
- Shaft – stepless shaft with .370 tip with Black ceramic finish
- Shafting – Straight shaft mounted into an overfit hosel
- Toe Hang Specs:
- Short Slant = 15 degrees of toe hang
- Inline Slant = 27 degrees of toe hang
- Short Plumber = 10 degrees of toe hang
- Mid Slant = 6 degrees of toe hang
- Long Plumber = 3 degrees of toe hang
- Long Slant = 7 degrees of toe hang
- Long Slant = 22 degrees of toe hang