EV5.2 offers a standard single top sightline and two cavity sightlines that draft off the rear center line for those players who prefer multiple sightlines in their setup process along with linear rear wing for macro aimers.
Tradition meets Technology
Essentially the shape of a blade putter, the stainless steel face and front section of each putter provides the feel of a blade from the hitting area while the rear aluminum chassis and four tungsten weights positioned deep and low offer the CG and MOI benefits of a mallet.
Adjustable six-point weighting
The addition of six weight ports provide precision weighting for targeted swing weighting as well as dynamic toe flow options and perimeter weighting MOI benefits.
- CNC Milled in USA
- Head Material – 303 stainless steel (face/front) and 6061 Aluminum (body)
- Color – Silver satin finish, Black Ceramic or Duo
- Weight – Tour preferred D7 swingweight at each length
- Loft Angle – 2 degrees
- Lie Angle – 70 degrees
- Stock Grip – Midlock XL
- Length – Measured from center of leading edge to top of grip
- Shaft – Chrome stepless shaft with .370 tip (satin), Black stepless shaft with .370 tip (Black)
- Shafting – Straight shaft mounted into an overfit hosel
- Toe Hang Specs EV5.2
- Long Slant = 18 degrees of toe hang